Chick Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April - Fri May 2nd )

+3
Tasha
Lizz
Diana
7 posters

Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Empty RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April - Fri May 2nd )

Post by Diana 26th April 2008, 7:51 pm

Let me know this weeks results here so I can enter them on the chart Smile
good luck

Last edited by Diana on 3rd May 2008, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Empty Re: RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April - Fri May 2nd )

Post by Lizz 27th April 2008, 6:11 pm

I maintained again this week. So thats 2 weeks in a row Neutral
Hopefully I'll lose again next saturday.
Lizz
Lizz
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Empty Re: RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April - Fri May 2nd )

Post by Tasha 27th April 2008, 10:26 pm

dont worry babe at least you didnt gain.

I lost 5lb this week
Tasha
Tasha
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 112
Awards : Lose a Stone Award
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Natashaaward

Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Loseastonewinner
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Button
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by pinky 28th April 2008, 12:16 am

i maintained!
pinky
pinky
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizz 28th April 2008, 3:15 pm

Tasha wrote:dont worry babe at least you didnt gain.

I lost 5lb this week

Yeah thats what I keep telling myself LOL especially as this week I went to a chinese restaurant for Chris's Mum's birthday (wasnt my choice lmao)

Well done again Tasha

& well done Pinky for maintaining & not gaining too Wink
Lizz
Lizz
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahW 29th April 2008, 10:05 pm

Well I gained 1lb but as I was a total pig in Belgium, I'm quite pleased with that!!
SarahW
SarahW
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 1st May 2008, 12:41 am

weigh in day for me tomorrow so will text you di, have stuck to it and exercised but am due on so fingers crossed for a loss am doing my measurements after my bath too
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 738
Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Th_traceyquiz
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 1st May 2008, 8:08 pm

1 lb off for me now making 10 in total (9 in the challenge) !!
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 738
Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 5 !!!! (Sat 26th April  - Fri May 2nd ) Th_traceyquiz
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 2nd May 2008, 7:18 am

Well Done tracey - keep it up!!

I went to see my Sexy Dr - and I was saying I was stressing about my weight, he said not to worry about it at the moment, cos when my middle ear thingy settles down, I can lose a few kilos then IF I want to - cos he said "You are gorgeous the way you are"!!! Smile

I told him I wanted to be Rock Chick Thin - he said that it was unhealthy plus unattractive!! Smile

Anyway, he doesn't want me stressing about my weight, cos I'm under enough stress with the middle ear. My Doctor ROCKS!! Smile O
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 2nd May 2008, 6:37 pm

Does this mean you want me to take you off the challenge Fliss????
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 5th May 2008, 4:49 pm

Diana wrote:Does this mean you want me to take you off the challenge Fliss????

I am in two minds about that - half of me wants to stay on, cos it's so motivating and encourageing to be on here. And I like to see how everyone is going to encourage them. Can I be the offical cheer leader Di?
raa raacheer 2

But also, I do feel under enough pressure at the moment trying to recuperate wtih my ear - That does take a lot out of me, and I can't really exercise as I'd like to see weight loss results. I mean, I don't enjoy food and hardly eat and am just under a lot of stress. This is why my Sexy Dr really doesn't want me to be worrying about a few extra Kilos at the moment. He says I have enough on my plate.... (LOL. Good choice of words...... NOT.... ) as it is.

I will think about it while I am away and let you know. (I maintained this week by the way, but of course I'd have put it on after the week!) But I think I should probably go off the chanellege. Believe me, I would much prefer to be on it - but I DO have to fix me ear first.

I will let u know when this week is up for sure
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 5th May 2008, 4:52 pm

where you going dude?
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 5th May 2008, 4:55 pm

Sydney Dude - 2 c an Ear Professor dude type dude.

I made a thread about it on the MG forum - was gonna do a thread here too, but lots of the same ppl check both forums and I didn't want ppl thinking I was an attention seeker, which is so wrong, cos I SO am one! Smile lol!
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down