Chick Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge Empty Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge

Post by Diana 1st January 2010, 10:27 pm

Let me know if you want to join in, and I will add you to the Slimmer of the month group so you can access the Section Smile

For those that are joining in with slimmer of the month, make sure you note your starting weight next week and your weight in day or if you like you can PM me it if it helps,

Then you will need to weigh in with your Loss/ gain/ maintain ..

Weigh-In 1 : 11th - 17th January
Weigh-In 2 : 18th - 24th January
Weigh_In 3 : 25th - 31st January
Weigh_In 4 : 1st - 7th February
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge Empty Re: Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge

Post by tracey j 1st January 2010, 11:56 pm

ok di my first weigh in will be on weds 6th so do i just add that to the week afters ? sorry to confuse things x
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 738
Awards :
Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge Th_traceyquiz
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge Empty Re: Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge

Post by Diana 2nd January 2010, 12:42 am

wednesday 6th will be your starting weight for the challenge, as anyone else who joins probably arent starting their diet until monday or havent got a start weight for the challenge if they only come on from today..

(Unless we 2 are the only ones doing it still next week, and we know we have already started today anyway and then next weds will be your first weigh in, and mine on the friday)

I will make another thread for weight loss in that sections aswell so we can see how each other is doing x
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 2nd January 2010, 1:33 am

oh ok this is going to be confussing then as i will have 2 different weight losses, not to worry will sort it out somehow x
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 2nd January 2010, 5:15 am

huh?? yeah you will know cos its only a week after and when another challenge starts next month you will have already lost weight then too before entering you loss for the next slimmer of the month Smile

but as I said if we are still the only 2 doing it then we can already start with our weigh in this week Smile and first loss next week x
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 2nd January 2010, 5:50 pm

no problem just my ticker will be different to what you have done for me as it will be a week ahead
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 2nd January 2010, 8:06 pm

cool Smile your ticker should show what you are losing in total anyway cos when the next months challenge starts it will show a different loss then aswell when that starts from 0 lbs again Smile
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 2nd January 2010, 8:25 pm

thats fine di x
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by ElisaT 3rd January 2010, 8:24 pm

good luck to everyone trying to lose weight.
I need to lose a tiny bit but I ll do it in summer lol

ElisaT
Junior Chick
Junior Chick

Number of posts : 439
Awards :
Are you joining in next week? Slimmer of the Month Challenge Caption1winner
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down