Chick Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April - Fri Apr 11th )

+4
Mrs James
Tasha
tracey j
Diana
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 3 Empty Re: RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April - Fri Apr 11th )

Post by *Tess* 18th April 2008, 11:58 pm

l take it back that she is very friendly!! Me and her had words today!!LOL Anyway one of the residents said about her "she has a wide behind hasnt she?" and she knew that she was talking about her and asked "what did you say about me" and she said "l said what a nice girl you are!"LOL
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 1124
Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 3 Th_tesscaption

Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 3 Empty Re: RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April - Fri Apr 11th )

Post by Diana 19th April 2008, 12:04 am

lol! Tess
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 20th April 2008, 3:33 pm

God, people like that woman are so ODD....... They get what the deserve if they don't try and help themselves be healthy. A lot of them think it's too hard or they just can't lose weight due to 'genes' that may be so but you just have to work harder!! They are usually just lazy.

Tessa. lol! Good One!!! How did she react??
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 20th April 2008, 4:27 pm

Grr she so annoys me-she and another girl were talking in their own foreign accent and when they started on me asking me where l had been etc, l asked them to not speak in a foreign language and this big girl was shocked and was like "when did l speak foreign?" and "why didnt you say anything about it befre?" Well little does she know but l have reported her twice!!!!
Sorry its a bit O/T but grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!
And like you said Fliss, she gets what she deserves coz her attitude to life and being healthy is just weird!
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 1124
Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 3 Th_tesscaption

Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3