Chick Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April - Fri Apr 11th )

+4
Mrs James
Tasha
tracey j
Diana
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Empty Re: RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April - Fri Apr 11th )

Post by tracey j 11th April 2008, 10:18 am

thats why i get the flavoured water di i'm the same, am out for a mexican lunch today with a freind and can;t point in accurately so will do my best and keep my fingers crossed, at least i have the rest of the week to make it back !!
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 738
Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Th_traceyquiz
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Empty Re: RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April - Fri Apr 11th )

Post by Felicity 12th April 2008, 7:49 am

Well Done everyone with how well you are going!!

big clap good work (special mention to Diana's Mum... Way to go Christine!)

I have maintained this week, which is like AMAZING, cos I have been eating naughty foods so anyone would think I am Greek and am celebrating a 7 day feast!! lol!

BUT my defence (or rather excuse!) is that I have had a really rough week with my middle ear thing. I just feel so neasous and green and overwhelmed (cos my hearing and vision are playing up) - This creates a lot of stress - and when I am stressed I DON'T enjoy eating AT ALL....

(Dude, I said in another thread that I take 1/2 a hour to eat a bowl of muesli - so that gives you an idea of how disinterested I am in food)

Anyway, to try and tempt my appetite my Mum has been cooking food that I 'sort of like' - and OK, so it's not brussel sprouts and Spinach if you get my drift!! Wink

Usually I eat only healthy food (before I got all dizzy) but ALL food is totally boring at the moment, which is why Mum is cooking things that I might like! Otherwise I'd never eat!! I have never had a huge appetite anyway (from when I was 5 and almost died) so I am never like "OMG......FOOD!!"... Laughing - I am more like 'oh food'...

But I make an exception for CHOCOLATE baby....... I LOVE it, and anyway, it's a scientific fact that women love chocolate!! - I mean, show me a woman who doesn't like chocolate and I'll show you a man who doesn't like women.... Oh crap, I just realised I have used a bad example here.... HELLO.... There are GAY men!! Laughing

But I have a feeling I am going to feel lots better this week, so therefore my appetite won't be so hard to prompt.

Does any of this make sense??????

Dude, if I have 0 appetite, why aren't I string bean shaped!?? lol!

I really, really, really hope I am not boring you all going on and on here. I will defo downsize my waffles if I am!!

BTW, I drink 2 L of water a day - have for years - you do wee a lot at the beginning but you adapt after a few weeks.
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 12th April 2008, 5:50 pm

LOL Fliss.. you wouldnt be Fliss if you didnt have waffles hahahaha....

Well done for maintaining !!!

Well done to Tasha for losing 5lbs this week !!!!! your doing soooooooooo well... that reminds me i need to reply to your text hahahahahaha before you think Im ignoring you Very Happy
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 12th April 2008, 6:12 pm

well done everyone who has lost this week xx
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Th_traceyquiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 13th April 2008, 6:32 pm

Diana wrote:LOL Fliss.. you wouldnt be Fliss if you didnt have waffles hahahaha....

Well done for maintaining !!!

Well done to Tasha for losing 5lbs this week !!!!! your doing soooooooooo well... that reminds me i need to reply to your text hahahahahaha before you think Im ignoring you Very Happy

LOL........ Just realised how Ironic is it to be talking about 'waffles' on a diet thread!!!!

As long as I am not boring you all with me waffles - or even worse, making you hungry!! LOL!!

I feel so gross at the moment, cos I tried on a dress that I hadn't put on for 5 years and it was snug-ish !! Sad - It still fits and I could still wear it out, but I am defo fatter around me tummy, boobs and arms....... DEPRESSING DUDE........ I have put on 2-3 Kilos over 5 years - but a lot of that has been from my inability to exercise (haven't been able to do a huge long hike for 2 years dude due to middle ear.. PAH.....) I am sure if I could get back to hiking the weight would fall off faster... I doubt dieting alone can make me lose it.

I was never thin, always curvy, but the weight has defo creeped up due to lack of exercise. Do you guys feel this way too when clothes don't fit you? IT'S PANTS.. (cor, trust me to mention more clothes.... lol!

WELL DONE TO TASHA...... so proud of you babe xxxx good work
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 13th April 2008, 6:50 pm

yep i know what you mean fliss when clothes feel tighter it's definately depressing i have clothes in 3 sizes in my wardrobe !!
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 14th April 2008, 10:45 am

me too tracey lol... and Ive not seen the 12's for a very long time LOOOOOOOOL!
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 14th April 2008, 11:18 am

i'm in a 12 now but they are feeling tighter than i'd like !! ha ha

by the way when is last weeks chart going up ?
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha 14th April 2008, 6:33 pm

well done to everyone that lost or maintained again this week.

Tracey i am not really following a certain diet at all, i just eat my 3 meals and nothing else cut out all white bread choc and basically anything nice LOL.

I must say i am so proud of myself though as i have lost 3 stone in 5 weeks. Woo Hoo
Tasha
Tasha
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 112
Awards : Lose a Stone Award
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Natashaaward

Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Loseastonewinner
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Button
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 14th April 2008, 6:46 pm

wow 3 stone in 5 weeks is amazing, l shall be wanting to see new pics of you as might not recognise you soon!!!
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 1124
Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Th_tesscaption

Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 14th April 2008, 6:56 pm

that is brilliant tasha, i couldn't cut things out though that is why i like ww as you can still have it xx how much are you aiming to lose ? really proud of you for what you have achieved so far it's brill !
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 14th April 2008, 7:03 pm

tracey j wrote:i'm in a 12 now but they are feeling tighter than i'd like !! ha ha

when i get all the results.. I have asked and just waiting now Smile
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha 14th April 2008, 7:05 pm

tracey j wrote:that is brilliant tasha, i couldn't cut things out though that is why i like ww as you can still have it xx how much are you aiming to lose ? really proud of you for what you have achieved so far it's brill !

Thanks hun, yeah me too but i was determined to do it and i can honestly say i always preferred brown bread anyway i havent really craved chocolate either but i had a pack of malteasers saturday and it was like heaven lol.
I dont have a goal just really wanted to shift some but didnt think it would ever happen.
Tasha
Tasha
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 112
Awards : Lose a Stone Award
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Natashaaward

Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Loseastonewinner
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Button
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 14th April 2008, 7:36 pm

its s uch a great feeling thoug hisn;t it ? after I had orion I lost 44 1/2 lbs with WW and felt so proud just a shame I let most of it come back on again !
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 15th April 2008, 8:05 am

Diana wrote:me too tracey lol... and Ive not seen the 12's for a very long time LOOOOOOOOL!

Dude, I SO wish I was a 12 - I am a 16-18 at the moment, which is PANTS.... - I have always been a 16. Not sure but I think An Aus 16 is a UK 14 - does anyone know?

Tasha I am sooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo sooooooooooo proud of you honey! - you are just an inspiration to us all. I wish I could lose that much weight that fast!! - I want to lose 1.5 stones and at the moment I think it will never happen! - and I want it to happen before P's wedding!!! Tasha girl, you are doing SO well.........!!!
You Rock Woo Hoo You Rock Woo Hoo You Rock Woo Hoo

I wanted to be on the show "The Biggest Loser" (do you have that over there?) - but I worked it out that I would only be on that show for 3 weeks til I'd have lost all the weight I needed!! lol! They lose it so fast on that show!! They lose 3 kilos a week sometimes!! Most people on it need to lose 120 pounds (to put it in your measurements....)

Having all that gym equipment and a personal trainer and having to do 4 hours of cardio in your own time would be a dream to me!! - Why aren't I rich and undizzy? Laughing - cos when I get undizzy I am gonna do all this stuff again! Anyone wanna join me????

I can tell you, I feel that I AM 120 pounds sometimes!! Laughing (I am just under 12 stone thou... CRAP..)

I always wonder how the girls on the biggest loser jog and whatever with their huge boobs? Must have an idustrial strength sports bra!!

My fattiness is really from not being able to exercise, cos I don't eat much naughty stuff.

dude, why am I telling you this?????????? You are probably Sleep Sleep with boredorm by now!!
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 15th April 2008, 9:58 am

dont be too hard on yourself Fliss.. if you are a uk 14.. thats so average. I am a 14, and recently a 16 although they fall down but then the 14's too tight LMAO!!

There are millions of people much bigger so dont beat yourself up.. your not big if you only have 1.5 stone to lost...

You can do it Fliss crossed
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizz 15th April 2008, 6:41 pm

Diana wrote:
tracey j wrote:i'm in a 12 now but they are feeling tighter than i'd like !! ha ha

when i get all the results.. I have asked and just waiting now Smile

Di, I thought I'd post again cos I dont think you've received my pm's. I have messaged you on Facebook too.

5th april weigh in I lost 1lb
12th april weigh in I lost another 1lb

Very Happy

p.s. I'll text you this saturday LOL
Lizz
Lizz
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 16th April 2008, 2:52 am

you know what there was another pm I didnt get too from Elisa and Kas.. i think it was when my inbox was full and i quickly emptied it for space for the quiz... i mustnt of noticed the unread ones !! sorry ...

That wont happen again though as I enter the quiz answers straight onto a word document now so I can keep the inbox clear lol...

Thanks lizz. x
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 17th April 2008, 9:34 am

Diana wrote:dont be too hard on yourself Fliss.. if you are a uk 14.. thats so average. I am a 14, and recently a 16 although they fall down but then the 14's too tight LMAO!!

There are millions of people much bigger so dont beat yourself up.. your not big if you only have 1.5 stone to lost...

You can do it Fliss crossed

Di, Thanks so much for those words of encouragement. It meant a lot to me hon xx - I am very tough on meself. Have always been. (which is where I get my love of pushing myself hard with physical exercise) - but you put it all into perspective!! When I am out I keep looking at people and yes lots are much bigger than me!! - Shameful I know!! Laughing Does anyone else do that?
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 17th April 2008, 9:39 am

yes i do !! cos it makes you feel better !!! Smile
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 17th April 2008, 5:20 pm

at work at the mo we have an agency carer who is 27 stone (well thats what she says, she wont go on the scales there and to be honest l dont think she would be ablt to anyway)l have never seen anyone so big but the thing is she is aiming to get to 28 stone-she has set herself a challenge-she is a human dustbin and its obvious she doesnt care if she lives or dies which is such a shame as she is so pretty and very friendly, just thought l would mention this while we are on the subject!!! lol!
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :
RESULTS for Weigh in Week 2 !!!! (Sat 5th April  - Fri Apr 11th ) - Page 2 Th_tesscaption

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 17th April 2008, 11:04 pm

she has set the challenge to increase to 28 stone??????

Thats so stupid if she is doing it on purpose... she could easily have aheart attack at any time.. !!!
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 17th April 2008, 11:16 pm

that is really silly although i do know people who are similar in wanting to put weight on rather than lose it and they are big already, but each to their own
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 17th April 2008, 11:41 pm

she has lost her parents and 3 of her brothers, didnt wanna ask if that was related to weight probs but l think she is gonna be next if she has that attitude. She hates fruit and veg and said that God made nice biscuits/cakes and yummy food for someone to eat and she is that someone(or something like that)
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by tracey j 18th April 2008, 11:54 pm

now that is weird seeing as cakes and bisuits etc are all man made !! well if shes happy then it's up to her
tracey j
tracey j
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next