Chick Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge begins THIS Saturday 8th March.......

+5
Mrs James
*Tess*
Lizz
pinky
Diana
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Challenge begins THIS Saturday 8th March....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge begins THIS Saturday 8th March.......

Post by Felicity 11th March 2008, 9:46 am

This is so funny - cos I haven't met you I think Paula must be 5"10'..... Cos you say she is tall - am I right?? Laughing
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Challenge begins THIS Saturday 8th March....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Challenge begins THIS Saturday 8th March.......

Post by SarahW 12th March 2008, 4:49 pm

On Saturday I weighed 13st 11lb so erm, shift over Paula and Di as I am indeed lardier than yow! I'm 5' 5 1/2" tall and a size 16-18 by the way.

According to all the charts my BMI is shocking and I'm obese as I'm apparently over 3 stone over weight for my height n build.

I hate water, it's soooooo boring. I have to put sugar free squash in it and that's what I drink at home. At work I drink tea but it does count towards your water intake. I'm trying to alternate between normal and de-caff and I have a sweetner instead of sugar.
SarahW
SarahW
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 12th March 2008, 4:53 pm

LOL Sarah !!!!

We will do it !!! Very Happy

I dont drink enough, have had teas today with sweetener...

Will FORCE myself to have a pint of squash now before i get the boys lol
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pinky 13th March 2008, 4:28 pm

oh dear i started the week really really well and then i had chinese and then pizza .. oh dear oh dear
pinky
pinky
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahW 13th March 2008, 4:48 pm

Just start being good again Pinky! Don't carry on being bad just because of a couple of slip ups!
SarahW
SarahW
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by pinky 13th March 2008, 5:09 pm

Thank you Sarah, i will get back on track Smile
How are you getting on
pinky
pinky
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 13th March 2008, 7:00 pm

LOL !!! this is so funny.. maybe the challenge will still be going this time next year lol!

I have a Helen & Gemmas Hen night to go to tomorrow and their wedding Saturday !!
Only drinking Saturday but all that nice food mmmmmmmmm lol
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahW 13th March 2008, 7:57 pm

pinky wrote:Thank you Sarah, i will get back on track Smile
How are you getting on

I daren't say it but it's going really well. After a half good week last week, I've been really good this week! If I've stayed the same when I weigh myself Saturday morning I'll be gutted LOL
SarahW
SarahW
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 14th March 2008, 7:33 am

I was SO naughty yesterday. I was in the shops, and I was starving, and I never usualy am cos I get very stressed out - so I had to go the "Golden Arches" and I am ashamed to say, I didn't order the 'healthy' stuff!!!

But anyway, today is a new day!

Di, can't you just enjoy the wedding and be strict the next day? - Just have small portions of the nice food!! Smile
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 14th March 2008, 9:46 am

I will probably just end up going off the rails again anyway looooooool

its all or nothing with me Very Happy
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahW 14th March 2008, 4:35 pm

I wish I hadn't opened my big mouth yesterday cuz I was naughty last night! It wasn't too bad and I have been very good today. The whole office had chippy for lunch and I stuck with my pasta soup thing which was actually delish!
SarahW
SarahW
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lizz 14th March 2008, 9:36 pm

Ive not done too bad since monday, after my naughtiness on sunday lol

good luck everyone for tomorrow mornings weigh-in affraid EEEKKK!!!! LOL

I hope I have lost something, even if its only half a pound LOL but I will hate myself if Ive stayed the same or put on Sad
Lizz
Lizz
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Felicity 15th March 2008, 3:16 pm

Good Luck everyone!!!

Sarah, hon - well done you!!!

Lizz -also well done you!!!

Di - Well done you too!!!

(dudes, I sound like I am ordering Steak at an resturant!!! - and no, I am not hungry - I hate steak!! Laughing)

I AM NOT looking forward to my weigh later, I think I'll have gained, but my excuse is (and there is always one) that my attpetite hasn't been good for 18 months, and I feel REALLY well at the mo (which I am THRILLED TO BITS about.....) so I have had more interest in food!!! WOoohoooo Baby!!!

But I gotta be careful now - cos even though I am feeling a lot better, I stil can't just jump and go for a jog - as much as I'd lvoe too - and we all know I would love to!!

But SO excited about how well I feel!! HOPEFULLY it'll continue so I get to the UK in Nov!!!!!!!! - Seems promising so far doesn't it!!!!

OK, will sop waffling. Good luck everyone anyway!!!! good luck Woo Hoo
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 15th March 2008, 10:55 pm

havent been able to weigh myself today(l wanna do it in the mornings if l can)so does it still count if l weigh on Sunday mornings if l cant do it Saturdays? Will do it tmw morn-promise!
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Number of posts : 1124
Awards :
Challenge begins THIS Saturday 8th March....... - Page 2 Th_tesscaption

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 16th March 2008, 12:51 pm

ok dude lol...

Will you weigh in next Saturday or Sunday after that??
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 16th March 2008, 1:00 pm

will do it next Sunday coz l'm working all day Sat and l just dont have time to think of weighing myself when l gotta go work!! Hope that is ok hun.
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 16th March 2008, 1:05 pm

yeah SmileSmile

PS If you cant manage to weigh mornings, then it will still be the same if you weighed at any time in the day.. the same each week.

at slimming world, we weigh 6pm, fully clothed (obviously lol) each week, so its the same all the time. Smile
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 16th March 2008, 1:08 pm

oh yeah l see what you mean, l think every Sunday morning should be fine for me(l am off every Sunday these days-dont ask why!!!LOL)
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 16th March 2008, 1:37 pm

I weigh wednesdays for slimmign world but again on saturday for this challenge... i know they say once a week !! but im a scale hopper anyway !!! TUT TUT !!!

Should really be weigh in week commencing the saturday..., for those that weigh different days, but nobody seemed to mind doing it all once so we should keep it at that now..

its a thought for next time though Smile
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahW 20th March 2008, 9:42 pm

So how has everyone got on this week?!

I was terrible on Saturday and a little bit naughty on Sunday. The rest of the week I've been good but could have been better. I'm not sure I'll have lost anything when I get on the scales this Saturday!!

I'm off work next week and plan to really go for it.
SarahW
SarahW
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 20th March 2008, 11:50 pm

well l eventually plucked up the courage and went along to my first SW meeting tonight-it was good Smile even the consultant thought it mad me working 12 hour shifts!!! l only just made it in time-it starts at 7:15! Wish me luck girlies!!
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana 21st March 2008, 1:21 pm

good luck with it Tess.. We can help each other along the way Very Happy
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Tess* 21st March 2008, 6:14 pm

Thanks Woo Hoo
*Tess*
*Tess*
Regular Chick
Regular Chick

Awards :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2