Chick Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That thingy on the top of the screen..........

2 posters

Go down

That thingy on the top of the screen.......... Empty That thingy on the top of the screen..........

Post by Felicity 3rd April 2008, 7:50 am

Is doing me head in!! LOL!!!!

It's the music thingy - and every time I open a new window it says "Click the spacebar or enter to activate and use this control" and it won't go away til I do that!!

I haven't always pressed the space bar or whatever, so it then makes the whole page go back to the last page I looked at - That is so annoying, when I have typed out a HUGE thing and then it didn't get posted!!! Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Dicleverclogs, what do I do ?? - do I need to adjust some setting or sommat so I don't have to press the space bar every time I open a window!! *cries laughing, cos I just got a funny vision of me trying to open a 'real' window and pressing the 'space bar' on my PC with my little toe as I stretched to open the real window!!!

lol!
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

That thingy on the top of the screen.......... Empty Re: That thingy on the top of the screen..........

Post by Diana 4th April 2008, 12:19 am

hahaha... you can just ignore it, you dont have to click it, its cos i was mucking about last week, but its gone now anyway Very Happy
Diana
Diana
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum