That thingy on the top of the screen..........

Go down

That thingy on the top of the screen.......... Empty That thingy on the top of the screen..........

Post by Felicity on 3rd April 2008, 7:50 am

Is doing me head in!! LOL!!!!

It's the music thingy - and every time I open a new window it says "Click the spacebar or enter to activate and use this control" and it won't go away til I do that!!

I haven't always pressed the space bar or whatever, so it then makes the whole page go back to the last page I looked at - That is so annoying, when I have typed out a HUGE thing and then it didn't get posted!!! Arrrrgggghhhh!!!

Dicleverclogs, what do I do ?? - do I need to adjust some setting or sommat so I don't have to press the space bar every time I open a window!! *cries laughing, cos I just got a funny vision of me trying to open a 'real' window and pressing the 'space bar' on my PC with my little toe as I stretched to open the real window!!!

lol!
Felicity
Felicity
Newbie chick
Newbie chick

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

That thingy on the top of the screen.......... Empty Re: That thingy on the top of the screen..........

Post by Diana on 4th April 2008, 12:19 am

hahaha... you can just ignore it, you dont have to click it, its cos i was mucking about last week, but its gone now anyway Very Happy

Admin

Number of posts : 1833
Registration date : 2008-02-18

http://chickchat.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum